Verifone Way5000 Wireless Credit Card Terminal-An Alternative to Cell Phone Credit Card Processing
We have many clients at PaymentMax who do not want to use their iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry to process their customers credit cards because they want to keep processing transactions separate from their personal calls, texts, and emails. Or. they do not want employees using their cell phone to process payments.
Verifone and PaymentMax have the perfect solution for these mobile merchants: Way 5000
wireless credit card terminal and thermal printer.
The Way5000 looks and feels very much like a mobile phone with full payment solutions signature debit, credit, PIN debit, gift card, and loyalty cards.
Here are some key features.
1.Ready to go solution-right out of the box with set-up and activation completed in advance.
2. Backlit display-10 line black and white backlit display allows screen to be viewed indoor/outdoors or in poor lighting conditions.
3. Tip, toll, receipts, and invoice number functions.
4. Address verification (AVS) and CW/CVC verification available.
5. Long Battery-400 transactions, or 48 hours of stand by time.
6. Secure Transactions-3DES encryption.
7. Magnetic Card Reader-triple track reader (tracks 1, 2, 3,)
8. Memory-1 SIM 16mb of flash memory. 2 mb of SRAM.
9. Easy to use-simple interface with familiar cell phone keypad and joy stick navigation.
10. Application and configurations can be made over the air, saving time and effort.
For more information on wireless credit card terminals, mobile merchant accounts, next day funding, or accepting credit cards with a cell phone visit www.paymentmax.com
Posted on February 21, 2011, in Way5000 Wireless Credit Card Terminal and tagged alternative to cell phone credit card processing, mobile credit card printer, mobile payment solutions, next day funding, paymentmax, processing gift cards, veriFone, way 5000, way5000, wireless credit card terminal. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.