Kindle Fire Top 10 Business Apps
We have had a lot of interest in the Kindle Fire here at the PaymentMax office. It seems that more and more of our clients have invested in the Kindle for more than just reading books. They are using their Kindle Fire to conduct business on-the-go. From interior designers to gourmet cupcake trucks, the Kindle Fire has many apps perfect for business owners.
Here are my favorite-
1. AprivaPay Credit Card Processing – A PaymentMax merchant account equipped with AprivaPay allows Kindle Fire users to accept all major credit and debit cards anywhere.
2. Maildroid – This app is useful for people who have multiple email accounts. Maildroid allows you to combine all email accounts into one place, make folders, and save email address with one touch. This mail app also autosaves messages while you type them-no more lost work!
3. Box.net -Have access to your files no matter where you are. Box.net allows cloud storage of your files from the Fire. Once stored inside the cloud, files can be accessed from your desktop, web, Fire, or any other device you are using.
4. Quick Office – This app is the solution for your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Quick Office can access files in cloud, and syncs with Box.net. Google Docs and drop box can also be synchronized.
5. ImoChat – Conduct group business chats with the all-in-one “chat app” that supports Facebook, Google Talk, and Windows Live Messenger. ImoChat also lets you share multimedia.
6. Wi-Fi Analyzer – This free app eliminates wasted time on finding the channel with the best signal. When more signal is needed, the Wi-Fi Analyzer will find the channel with the least interference. The app alos shows signal strengths over time for all nearby access points.
7. AK Notepad – This simple note taking app is perfect for putting your thoughts on the screeen. AK Notepad allows you to set reminders an dshare documents through email.
8. Wi-Fi File Explorer – No USD needed! Transfer files wirelessly from your Fire to your computer. Wi-Fi File Explorer app is only a buck.
9. AndroXplorer – This free app for the Kindle is equal to Windows Explorer. It also boosts an easy to use file management system.
10. Analytix Pro – Administrators of websites can easily monitor Google Analytics on their sites.
For more information on accepting credit cards with your Kindle Fire. Visit www.paymentmax.com
Posted on February 7, 2012, in Kindle Fire Credit Card Processing, merchant account and tagged accept credit cards with Kindle Fire, kindle fire apps, kindle fire credit card processing, merchant account, mobile merchant account, paymentmax. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.