Motorola XYBOARD Tablet Credit Card Processsing
ROAMdata just announced that the Motorola XYBOARD tablet is now compatible with the G2 Swiper. Great news for our mobile merchants using Motorola’s latest tablet to process credit cards on the go.
Here are the benefits of accepting credit cards with the Motorola XYBOARD.
1. Mobility – Accept all major credit and debit cards anywhere, at anytime with the slim 8.8 mm tablet. No signal-no problem! ROAMpay G2 processes offline.
2. Security – Process your customers bank cards with confidence. All sensitive card information is encrypted and is never stored on your device. The XYBOARD also comes equipped with “business ready,” an encryption that protects all files and email information on the device.
3. Easy and Fast Transactions – Plug the G2 reader into the XYBOARD audio jack, put in your password, and swipe those cards! User-friendly interface and pre-populated screens make transactions a snap, especially when there is a dual-core processor involved.
4. Eco-Friendly – No paper, no waste! Mobile transaction receipts are emailed directly to your customer.
5. Customer Friendly – Customers love mobile credit card processing because they get to see the transaction in process, they never lose sight of their card, and emailed receipts are perfect for record-keeping.
Getting started accepting credit cards on the Motorola XYBOARD is fast and simple. For more information visit www.paymentmax.com.
Posted on February 16, 2012, in Android Credit Card Processing and tagged merchant services, mobile credit card processing, motorola xyboard credit card processing, paymentmax. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.