Category Archives: Android Credit Card Processing
ROAMdata just announced that the Motorola XYBOARD tablet is now compatible with the G2 Swiper. Great news for our mobile merchants using Motorola’s latest tablet to process credit cards on the go.
Here are the benefits of accepting credit cards with the Motorola XYBOARD.
1. Mobility – Accept all major credit and debit cards anywhere, at anytime with the slim 8.8 mm tablet. No signal-no problem! ROAMpay G2 processes offline.
2. Security – Process your customers bank cards with confidence. All sensitive card information is encrypted and is never stored on your device. The XYBOARD also comes equipped with “business ready,” an encryption that protects all files and email information on the device.
3. Easy and Fast Transactions – Plug the G2 reader into the XYBOARD audio jack, put in your password, and swipe those cards! User-friendly interface and pre-populated screens make transactions a snap, especially when there is a dual-core processor involved.
4. Eco-Friendly – No paper, no waste! Mobile transaction receipts are emailed directly to your customer.
5. Customer Friendly – Customers love mobile credit card processing because they get to see the transaction in process, they never lose sight of their card, and emailed receipts are perfect for record-keeping.
Getting started accepting credit cards on the Motorola XYBOARD is fast and simple. For more information visit www.paymentmax.com.
The Samsung Infuse 4G smartphone with it’s super thin body and fast processing times has become quite the hit with our merchants who process credit and debit cards on-the-go. The Infuse is also a favorite among independent stylists who accept payments at their station.
Here are some benefits of accepting credit and debit with the AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G.
- Low processing rates-The Infuse is compatible with the ROAMpay swipe. Transactions that are physically swiped cost less than keyed-in transactions.
- Accept payments anywhere-The Infuse, PaymentMax merchant account, and the ROAMpay app gives merchants the ability to accept all major credit and debit cards where ever their customers are. ROAMpay can also accept payments offline. Sales will never be lost because of connection issues.
- Easy, user friendly interface-The Infuse has the largest Samsung touch screen, and mobile credit card processing apps, like ROAMPay are simple to use.
- Fast set-up-After merchant account approval (typically 24 hours) and a quick download of the processing app, merchants can start accepting payments immediately.
VeriFone’s PAYware Mobile is a popular mobile credit card processing app among on-the-go merchants. Previously, PAYware Mobile was only available for the iPhones, iPads, and iPods. But now…I am excited to let our BlackBerry and Android merchants know that they can now process their customers credit cards with the PAYware Mobile App! This is still keyed-in only…but I am sure VeriFone will have an encryption sleeve available soon!
Here are the benefits of PAYware Mobile.
PAYware Mobile maps each and every transaction for its users. The app provides a longitude and latitude tag marking where a sale has occurred. This helps reduce transaction disputes, and provides excellent tracking records for future marketing efforts.
PAYware Mobile is a fully encrypted and PCI compliant. Credit card information is encrypted instantly, and remains so until it reaches the card issuer. Information is never stored on the device.
Complete Management of Fleets
PAYware Mobile allows all transactions, from all mobile devices, to be tracked, monitored, and deactivated from a remote location. The PAYware Mobile Gateway provides real-time management functions. For those business owners with a mobile fleet, this peace of mind is priceless.
PAYware Mobile is super easy to use. The user friendly interface can have even the most novice smartphone operator processing credit cards in no time. The mobile app also has a test and demo function which allows its users to become familiar with the app before going live. PaymentMax can have mobile merchants up and running fast! Many times in less than 24 hours.
For more information on processing credit cards with PAYware Mobile, BlackBerry, Android, or another smartphone visit www.paymentmax.com.
According to MSN’s article, ”A leaked screenshot confirms Motorola Droid 3 arrival this month”, the highly anticipated Droid 3 will be available in stores on July 14th. Great news for our mobile merchants who have been patiently waiting to start accepting all major credit and debit cards with the fast Droid 3.
Here are the anticipated Droid 3 specs.
- Equipped with the Android 2.3 gingerbread operation system.
- Front facing camera for video calling
- 8 megapixel camera on the back
- 1 GHz dual core Texas Instruments Processor
- 4 inch display
- 16 GB on-board memory
- WiFi Spot for up to 5 devices
Nexus S 4G users so far…are the only smartphone users who can accept credit cards and provide payments using Google Wallet. Double-duty from the latest and greatest Gingerbread Android smartphone. Here is a closer look at the benefits of the Nexus S 4G in the mobile payments world.
Accept all Major Credit and Debit Cards Mobile merchants using the Nexus S 4G can easily accept all major credit and debit cards from any location with a PaymentMax merchant account and AprivaPay. Say goodbye to lost sales because of a cash less customer, or the risk involved in accepting checks in a mobile environment. Smartphone credit card processing increases sales by increasing impulse buying, and appealing to those customers who do not carry cash.
AprivaPay also offers an optional mobile credit card reader/swiper peripheral for those merchants desiring low swiped rates, fewer inputting errors, and a reduced risk of a chargeback.
Google Wallet Payments Nexus S 4G users can make payments for goods and services using Google Wallet. Simply put, Google wallet is a virtual wallet. The downloaded app allows users to store virtual versions of their plastic payment cards. Payment is made by a tap of their phone against a NFC (near field communication) embedded terminal. Viola’ payment is made. Nexus S 4G is the only smartphone compatible with Google Wallet to date.
To get started accepting credit cards on the Nexus S 4G or other smartphone visit www.paymentmax.com
This is usually the first question our clients ask. How long will it take before I am up and running…accepting credit cards on my Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, HTC, or other popular smart phones. The answer is-it depends on what mobile app you choose (ROAMpay, PAYware, or AprivaPay).
Each mobile app and corresponding equipment, like credit card readers and printers, are determined by the type of smartphone you have.
Here is a run down.
PAYware mobile works with iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, and iPad. The mobile app is free, and is available at the app store. The app downloads in a few seconds. If you want to swipe your customer’s credit cards you require an encryption sleeve. This is available at the Apple store for immediate purchase. A new merchant account can usually be approved in 24 hours.
ROAMpay Mobile works with the most smart phones/tablets on the market, including Android, iPhone, iPad, Xoom Tablet, BlackBerry, HTC, and over a hundred more. Please see my compatibility list for full list. The app and reader are available through preferred partners such as PaymentMax. Once the new merchant account is approved (about 24hours), The ROAMpay app will be downloaded via SMS link, and the Swiper can be shipped next day, or priority mail depending on your needs.
AprivaPay is compatible with Microsoft (5.0 and 6.0), Android (OS 2.0 and later),iPhone (OS 2x and later), iPad, and BlackBerry devices. AprivaPay is the only PaymentMax supplier to offer a credit card reader and printer combination for mobile devices. Once the new merchant account is approved (usually 24 hours), the reader/printer peripheral can be shipped next day or priority mail. The AprivaPay app is available at AprivaPay.
To get started accepting credit cards on your smartphone, visit www.paymentmax.com
PaymentMax offers its Android merchants the opportunity to hand their customers a printed receipt (instead of an emailed one) by means of the AprivaPay app and the combination reader/printer peripheral.
The credit card swiper and printer peripheral is the Woosim PORTI-SC30 and comes with a Bluetooth interface and a rechargeable battery. The device is pocket size measuring 75.5 X 112 X 34mm, and weighing only 224g.
Here are some additional features of the mobile swiper/printer device.
- Quiet! Prints through direct printing method.
- High Speed (40mm/sec)
- High Resolution (203dpi:8dots/mm)
- Bluetooth and USB options.
- Supports text and graphic printing.
- Supports logo (bit-image) printing (allows you to put your logo on receipts)
- Easy paper loading.
- Self diagnostics for easy maintenance.
- Using combined with CDMA phone or PDA.
- Battery will last for one hour of continuous printing!
To get started accepting credit cards and printing receipts with your Android cell phone visit www.paymentmax.com.
If you accidentally charge your customer the incorrect amount using a mobile phone (like the Droid X) and ROAMpay mobile you have two options.
1. You can void the entire amount to ensure your customer is not charged the incorrect amount. From the main menu select Void and locate the transaction that needs to be canceled. Locate the transaction and select void. You will receive a prompt asking if you would like to void the transaction, select void.
Once the incorrect transaction is voided you can begin entering the transaction again.
2. You can refund the difference in dollar amounts between the incorrect amount and correct amount. Go to refund, enter the amount of the refund and the customers credit card information.
ROAMdata just released that their mobile phone credit card processing application ROAMpay is compatible with 21 (yes, twenty-one) Android powered devices.
Mobile commerce is quickly becoming accessible to most cell phone business owners thanks to ROAMdata continually expanding their supported devices list.
Here are a few of the newest Android devices that can now become instant credit card terminals. To get started accepting credit cards on your cell phone, or to find out if your phone is compatible visit www.paymentmax.com.
HTC EVO 4G
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC Nexus One
LG Optimus S
Motorola Droid X
Samsung Epic 4G
Don’t see your phone? Check out my “ROAMdata Compatibility List” for the full supported device list.
AprivaPay has become a hot topic in the PaymentMax office lately. Mobile merchants are super excited about the swiper/printer peripheral for their phones.
At last! They can print receipts in a mobile situation. However, unlike ROAMpay which is compatible with hundreds of mobile phones, Aprivapay is limited to iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows mobile phones.
For more information, and to get started accepting credit cards with your mobile phone with the option of swiping and printing receipts visit www.paymentmax.com