Category Archives: Mobile Phone Credit Card Printers
PaymentMax offers its Android merchants the opportunity to hand their customers a printed receipt (instead of an emailed one) by means of the AprivaPay app and the combination reader/printer peripheral.
The credit card swiper and printer peripheral is the Woosim PORTI-SC30 and comes with a Bluetooth interface and a rechargeable battery. The device is pocket size measuring 75.5 X 112 X 34mm, and weighing only 224g.
Here are some additional features of the mobile swiper/printer device.
- Quiet! Prints through direct printing method.
- High Speed (40mm/sec)
- High Resolution (203dpi:8dots/mm)
- Bluetooth and USB options.
- Supports text and graphic printing.
- Supports logo (bit-image) printing (allows you to put your logo on receipts)
- Easy paper loading.
- Self diagnostics for easy maintenance.
- Using combined with CDMA phone or PDA.
- Battery will last for one hour of continuous printing!
To get started accepting credit cards and printing receipts with your Android cell phone visit www.paymentmax.com.