1. Fast Funds. It takes third party processors, like Paypal, several days-up to a week to allocate funds. PaymentMax Processing will have all credit card funds deposited next day.
2. Record Keeping. Third party processors do not release any information regarding the cardholder. This information can be imperative in copy requests, and chargeback disputes.
3. Lower chargebacks. Having your own merchant account will properly place your DBA (Doing Business As) on the customer’s credit card statement. Third party processors do not list DBA’s which can cause confusion, and spark a chargeback request.
4. Save money. If you are processing over $500 dollars in credit cards through a third party processor-you are paying too much, much more than a merchant account.
5. PaymentMax will “give back” a percentage of net processing fees to documented non-profit organizations.