We have had a lot of interest in the Kindle Fire here at the PaymentMax office. It seems that more and more of our clients have invested in the Kindle for more than just reading books. They are using their Kindle Fire to conduct business on-the-go. From interior designers to gourmet cupcake trucks, the Kindle Fire has many apps perfect for business owners.
Here are my favorite-
1. AprivaPay Credit Card Processing – A PaymentMax merchant account equipped with AprivaPay allows Kindle Fire users to accept all major credit and debit cards anywhere.
2. Maildroid – This app is useful for people who have multiple email accounts. Maildroid allows you to combine all email accounts into one place, make folders, and save email address with one touch. This mail app also autosaves messages while you type them-no more lost work!
3. Box.net -Have access to your files no matter where you are. Box.net allows cloud storage of your files from the Fire. Once stored inside the cloud, files can be accessed from your desktop, web, Fire, or any other device you are using.
4. Quick Office – This app is the solution for your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Quick Office can access files in cloud, and syncs with Box.net. Google Docs and drop box can also be synchronized.
5. ImoChat – Conduct group business chats with the all-in-one “chat app” that supports Facebook, Google Talk, and Windows Live Messenger. ImoChat also lets you share multimedia.
6. Wi-Fi Analyzer – This free app eliminates wasted time on finding the channel with the best signal. When more signal is needed, the Wi-Fi Analyzer will find the channel with the least interference. The app alos shows signal strengths over time for all nearby access points.
7. AK Notepad – This simple note taking app is perfect for putting your thoughts on the screeen. AK Notepad allows you to set reminders an dshare documents through email.
8. Wi-Fi File Explorer – No USD needed! Transfer files wirelessly from your Fire to your computer. Wi-Fi File Explorer app is only a buck.
9. AndroXplorer – This free app for the Kindle is equal to Windows Explorer. It also boosts an easy to use file management system.
10. Analytix Pro – Administrators of websites can easily monitor Google Analytics on their sites.
For more information on accepting credit cards with your Kindle Fire. Visit www.paymentmax.com
PaymentMax is the preferred provider of three mobile phone credit card processing applications and equipment: PAYware mobile, ROAMpay mobile, and AprivaPay. Here is where you can buy or download everything you need to get started accepting credit and debit cards on your smartphone.
PAYware Encryption Sleeve-Select Verifone distributors like PaymentMax offer the Encryption Sleeve, or you can purchase through Apple or Best Buy. The sleeve is only available for the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPhone 4 (with a special adapter plate).
ROAMpay Mobile App – Sign up for the app that is compatible with over 400 cell phones-ROAMpay Mobile at PaymentMax. Once you have been signed up an SMS text is sent to your phone. Click on the link and ROAMplayer will be downloaded to your cell phone’s application folder. Easy!
ROAMpay Swipe -Receive your ROAMpay Swipe for free with a new, approved merchant account with PaymentMax. ROAMpay Swipe is also available for purchase at PaymentMax.
Once you are set up with a ROAMpay account, you can purchase equipment and accessories at https:my.roamdata.com/myroam.
AprivaPay App This mobile app (which is compatible with Windows Mobile, Android, and iPhone) can be downloaded at Apriva and the App store.
AprivaPay Reader/Printer Combination -The only credit card reader and printer peripheral for iphone/ipod touch (OS 2x and later), (Android OS 2.0 and later), and Windows Mobile (5.0 & 6.0) is available through PaymentMax and Apriva.
For more information on smartphone credit card processing visit www.paymentmax.com.
Great news for iPhone 4 merchants who have been patiently waiting for PAYware to release their credit card reader (encryption sleeve). It is here and available! Yea!! Swiped cards equals low processing rates!
PAYware mobile encryption sleeve comes with a built in stylus for signature capture, provides end-to-end encryption, and operates in real time. The reader is fully PCI-DSS compliant, and is web-based so there is no need to buy software.
To get started swiping credit cards on your Apple iPhone 4 with next day funding visit www.paymentmax.com.
As mobile businesses grow a common concern among merchants is, “how do I add multiple lines, and can I use multiple devices?” The answer is yes..PaymentMax Processing makes growing your mobile business a breeze. Here are some details.
You can set up your credit card terminal, cell phones, and tablets to one merchant account. There is no need to have multiple merchant MID or TID. All linked devices will process under one merchant account and deposit funds into the same bank account.
All that is needed to add additional sub-lines to your merchant account is a separate phone number. The sub-lines can then be added to your mobile credit card processing app manually by the user.
There are additional charges for sub-lines. Contact your merchant services provider for the different fee schedules.
Sub-lines are easily distinguished from one another with detailed mobile credit card processing billing reports.
For more information on mobile credit card processing, adding devices, or sub-lines to your merchant account. Visit www.paymentmax.com
PAYware Mobile has a big benefit for new merchants it’s called test drive mode, and it allows new users to become familiar with the credit card processing app frontwards and backwards before activating their account!! Test driving the app before activation lowers the amount of initial processing errors, and increases the merchants confidence level tremendously!
PAYware mobile is currently available to iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPhone 4 models (swiper/encryption sleeve) and the iPod Touch (keyed). It is not compatible with older versions.
ROAMpay mobile credit card app is compatible with hundreds of phones (see list), and can be downloaded after registration in a few seconds.
However, if you have an Apple iPhone, Google Android, or Verizon Brew phone you must go to your respective store, or marketplace and purchase the ROAMpay application. Once it has been loaded to your smartphone you then enter the activation code you received in your welcome email.
Bingo! You are now ready to start processing all major credit cards on your iPhone, Google Android, or Verizon Brew mobile phones!
For more information on ROAMpay mobile, Free ROAMpay mobile swiper sleeve offer, mobile merchant accounts, or next day funding visit http://www.paymentmax.com/my-business/mobile.aspx
All merchants need to start processing credit cards on their Droid smartphone is the ROAMpay app and a merchant account from PaymentMax.
Once the merchant account is in place, all it takes is a quick 15 second download link sent from SMS, and you can start processing all major credit cards in real-time, instantly.
No more turning sales away!
No going back to the office to manually enter credit card numbers!
No more carrying a lot of cash!
No more risky check acceptance!
No more worrying about delayed credit card transactions!
No more restrictions!
Good news for all of the mobile merchants out there who have recently updated their iPhone with Apple’s newest operating system iOS 4 – Payware Mobile is compatible with an update! Here is how to update your iPhone with the PAYware mobile update.
PAYware Mobile v1.004 can be installed by entering the App store from your iPhone. Notification of the update should appear in the lower right area of your screen.
Touch update, and then touch install from the PAYware Mobile app store listing. Once the update has been installed, you can begin to process your customers credit and debit cards.
A common question asked by merchants interested in processing credit cards with their iPhone and PAYware mobile is can the application multi-task? Can I receive a phone call while I am processing a credit or debit card transaction? The answer is yes. iPhone merchants can still receive a phone call, even if they are in the middle of processing a sale.
This is how it works. A prompt will come up on the screen when a call is coming in. It will ask the user if they would like to accept the call, or decline it. If the user accepts the call, the transaction is put on hold, so to speak. Once the call is abated, the app will ask for the merchants password, and the transaction will be resumed.
The Android Smartphone equipped with the ROAMpay application processes payment cards securely. According to ROAMdata, ROAM is PCI certified, and highly secure like a point-of-sale device.
Credit card information is double-encrypted and never stored on the phone, keeping sensitive data out of the wrong hands.