Mobile Merchant Services by PaymentMax makes accepting credit cards on your mobile phone a cinch! PaymentMax can have you up and running, accepting all major credit and debit cards on your phone in as fast as 1 day!
Here are the benefits of accepting credit cards on your cell phone.
1. Perfect for those merchants who frequently conduct business away from the office, such as home service professionals, home party consultants, and transportation service companies.
2. Perfect for those businesses that have a field sales team. Mobile phone credit card applications can enable the business owner to unite the whole team in real-time processing.
3. Accept the payment the moment the work is completed. Get paid instantly! No more billing issues.
4. PaymentMax offers next day funding to mobile merchants. Fast funding equals cash flow in as little as 12 hours.
5. Process any major credit or debit card.
6. No additional hardware to purchase. Credit card encryption sleeve readers are an additional cost.
*PaymentMax is offering a free ROAMpay credit card swiper for free with new, approved accounts.
7. Get credit card authorization in seconds, no need for a pen to write down auth information, or call the office.
8. Electronically email your clients their receipts right from your mobile phone. No paper or ink to purchase.
9. Access all of your transactions 24/7 from your PC or mobile phone.
10. Secure and double encrypted. PCI compliant. No storage of sensitive data on your phone.
11. Customers never lose sight of their credit cards. Their credit cards are swiped right in front of them. Perfect for restaurants accepting credit cards at the table.
12. Never lose a sale again!
For more information on mobile phone credit card processing, visit http://www.paymentmax.com/my-business/mobile.aspx
ROAMpay Questions What Happens if Cellphone Service is not Available? Can I Still Accept Credit Cards
A common question I receive is “what happens to my credit card transactions if I have no cell phone service?”
If you find yourself in a no cellphone zone you can still accept your customers credit cards. The transactions will be performed offline. All transactions taken offline will be stored safely and uploaded at a later time when the network is available.
When network service is not available , the login times out. The application stores the username and password and allows the user to conduct offline transactions. The screen text below is displayed alerting the user to the situation.
Login timed out
You may have little
or no connectivity
only offline trxs
will be allowed
Exit or Continue
If you find yourself offline, go ahead and enter the transaction information. Once there is an available network, all the offline sales will be submitted.